2 Ways to Restart Your iPhone
Many people struggle with not knowing how to restart their iPhone when it is frozen or running slowly, which can get quite frustrating. You can solve your iPhone’s temper tantrums with the press of a few buttons, depending on how stuck it is.
If your iPhone is still functioning, but is getting slow, or if you’re having weird issues, you can easily restart your phone to speed it up and often times get rid of the random issues that you may experience.
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until you see a message that says “Slide to power off” show up on the screen.
- Slide your finger on the slider from left to right to power off your phone. It may take a few moments to power off.
- Wait about 10 seconds and press the Sleep/Wake button to turn your phone back on.
If your iPhone is frozen, or refuses to turn on, you’ll have to perform what is called a hard reset. This will cause your iPhone to reboot and usually fix any problems, at least temporarily.
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for about 5-10 seconds.
- Your iPhone should go black for a second, and then the Apple logo should appear on the screen as your iPhone reboots.
We know how much of a pain it can be when your phone refuses to work and we hope that these tips on restarting your iPhone will help to improve your iPhone experience.